About Sourcing Fair
Effective buyers with 80.3% of decision makers
- Visited by 15,147 Buyers from domestic and overseas, 2019
- Return on investment (ROI) 1,938%, 2019
- Participates buyers of various distribution channels, such as MD, intermediate distributors, and institutional/corporate purchasing managers
Optimal Business Matching
- Invited around 400 Buyers, 2019 (Domestics 184, Overseas : 195)
- Matches optimal buyer by operating a pre-Biz-Matching Program
Intensive Care Performance Analysis
- Maximizes B2B performance through pre-exhibition training (preparation for consulting, consulting method, etc.)
- Provides efficiency analysis report after the exhibition (ROI calculation, etc.)
020 365 Marketing - Online Platform
- E-sourcing: Promotes products 365 days to buyers and visitors
- Provides Seller X Buyer Communication System (General & Product Inquiries)
- Posts Interview of exhibitors and newsletter of special article, etc.
- Hosts specialized seminars on topics related to data-based market research, sales & marketing strategies, distribution industry prospects, and product sourcing
- Provides business-related education programs for participating companies and visitors
Internationally Certified Exhibition
- Certified by UFI, and AKEI, as Approved International Event
- Held more than 30 times, 30 years
- Visited by at least over 10% and 5% of overseas exhibitors and buyers, respectively
Consultations with invited DOMESTIC Buyers
Through 1:1 Biz-Matching Program with buyers of various distribution channels such as large domestic distributors, vendors, open markets, social commerce, online malls, and offline stores, we provide business consultations related to distribution/entering with pre-matched buyers.
Consultations with invited OVERSEAS Buyers
By inviting effective buyers such as on/offline distribution channels, vendors, and trade from neighbor countries, we provide on-site consultation arrangements with exhibitors who wish to export, and give opportunities to develop overseas markets.
You can get valuable information from special lectures by experts of data-driven market research, sales improvement marketing strategy, dairy industry outlook, and product sourcing.
Products Manufacturing Business Meeting
For companies wishing to manufacture new consumer goods, we provide consulting on the manufacturing process, factory estimate and manufacturing quality comparison, and professional knowledge such as intellectual property rights, as well as business consultation for factory manufacturing transactions.
Goods Makers Fair
How to market a popular brand these days with goods that the MZ generation is paying attention to? The 'Brand Goods Story Project' seminar and the 'Object Buy Project' invitation exhibition will be held, which contain stories of goods production by corporate managers.
DESIGN KOREA MAISON&OBJECT Review in SEOUL
The global interior design fair MAISON&OBJECT was held in Paris, France in September. Meet the products of participating companies in the Korea Design Korea Pavilion, which was first organized by the Institute of Design Promotion this year.