About Sourcing Fair
- Date Spring: June 17(Thu) – 19(Sat), 2021 Fall: November 4(Thu) – 6(Sat), 2021
- VenueCoex Hall B
- Expected scale300 exhibitors 350 Booths
- OrganizerCoex, ICEM
Effective buyers with 80.3% of decision makers
- Visited by 15,147 Buyers from domestic and overseas, 2019
- Return on investment (ROI) 1,938%, 2019
- Participates buyers of various distribution channels, such as MD, intermediate distributors, and institutional/corporate purchasing managers
Optimal Business Matching
- Invited around 400 Buyers, 2019 (Domestics 184, Overseas : 195)
- Matches optimal buyer by operating a pre-Biz-Matching Program
Intensive Care Performance Analysis
- Maximizes B2B performance through pre-exhibition training (preparation for consulting, consulting method, etc.)
- Provides efficiency analysis report after the exhibition (ROI calculation, etc.)
020 365 Marketing - Online Platform
- E-sourcing: Promotes products 365 days to buyers and visitors
- Provides Seller X Buyer Communication System (General & Product Inquiries)
- Posts Interview of exhibitors and newsletter of special article, etc.
- Hosts specialized seminars on topics related to data-based market research, sales & marketing strategies, distribution industry prospects, and product sourcing
- Provides business-related education programs for participating companies and visitors
Internationally Certified Exhibition
- Certified by UFI, and AKEI, as Approved International Event
- Held more than 30 times, 30 years
- Visited by at least over 10% and 5% of overseas exhibitors and buyers, respectively
Consultations with invited DOMESTIC Buyers
Through 1:1 Biz-Matching Program with buyers of various distribution channels such as large domestic distributors, vendors, open markets, social commerce, online malls, and offline stores, we provide business consultations related to distribution/entering with pre-matched buyers.
Consultations with invited OVERSEAS Buyers
By inviting effective buyers such as on/offline distribution channels, vendors, and trade from neighbor countries, we provide on-site consultation arrangements with exhibitors who wish to export, and give opportunities to develop overseas markets.
You can get valuable information from special lectures by experts of data-driven market research, sales improvement marketing strategy, dairy industry outlook, and product sourcing.